In order to qualify for a clean sheet (and potentially reduce the number of goals conceded), a player must
A clean sheet may be shared between a defender named to start in your team and a substitute defender if
- be categorised as a defender;
- have played the entire Premier League game;
- have been eligible for the duration of the Dream League game;
- have played for a Premier League team that did not concede a goal
- between them, they are eligible for the entire Dream League game; and
- during each of their periods of eligibility the Premier League team for whom they play did not concede a goal.